Update: Attendee materials such as slides and sample projects are now available for download. Please let us know if you have any feedback or questions!
Update: Dear Attendees: thank you again for joining us in Las Vegas this month, it was great to meet all of you, and we are glad you – judging by the great feedback we have gotten so far – enjoyed the conference. We are currently in the process of collecting and preparing all the materials from the conference, and will be sending each of you an email with more details and download instructions for slides, samples and more, very soon. Please stay tuned, and make sure @dsconf.com is in your spam white-list.
the DSConf Team
The following section lists all the tools used and covered in the sessions and workshops. We tried to make most of these available on your DSConf USB Keys, but for some items this was not possible for legal reasons.
Delphi Prism, .NET and Windows Phone 7
- Delphi Prism XE Trial (on the USB Key)
includes Visual Studio 2010, .NET Framework 4.0, MonoDevelop 2.4 and Mono 2.6
- Delphi Prism XE+ MonoDroid templates Preview (DSConf USB Key Exclusive)
- Delphi Prism XE+ Windows Phone 7 templates Preview (DSConf USB Key Exclusive)
- Windows Phone 7 Developer Tools RTW (on the USB Key)
- Windows Phone 7 Developer Tools, October Update (on the USB Key)
- Mono Framework for Windows and Mac OS X (on the USB Key)
- MonoMac (download from within MonoDevelop)
- MonoMac Templates for Delphi Prism XE (download from within MonoDevelop)
- Xcode 3.2 and the iOS 4.2 SDK (registration needed)
- MonoTouch Trial (on the USB Key)
- MonoTouch Templates for Delphi Prism XE (download from within MonoDevelop)
- MonoDroid Installation Instructions
- Java 6 SDK (on the USB Key)
- Android SDK (on the USB Key)
- MonoDroid (on the USB Key)
- Data Abstract for .NET, Xcode and Delphi (on the USB Key)
- Data Abstract for .NET “Spring 2011” Preview (DSConf USB Key Exclusive)
adds support for MonoTouch, MonoDroid and Windows Phone 7